20 Random things many people may not know about me:
I found this idea on Pinterest and thought it was a clever way for you to get to know me before I start my blog.. so here it goes.
1. My favorite color is purple.
2. I grew up with my mother and my step-father.
3. I suffer from depression and anxiety (which is part of the reason why I started this blog).
4. I have lived in Maine my entire life.
5. I enjoy painting.
6. One of my best friends currently lives in Germany.
7. I like to go fishing and my favorite part is taking the fish off the hook.
8. I’m not much of a texter, just ask my friends.
9. I attend college as a part-time student. My major is Psychology but I’ve recently thought about switching it to something different. (I’ll graduate someday, maybe).
10. I ran cross country, indoor and outdoor track all through school.
11. I played the clarinet for 10+ years.
12. I have watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S. every night before bed since I was a freshmen in high school, and still going strong.
13. When I was younger, I wanted to be an astronaut and I took notes while watching the NASA channel on tv.
14. I still use the phrase “Lol”
15. I never watched Harry Potter until 6 months ago, and it has become a recent obsession of mine.
16. I used to be allergic to cats, dogs, and horses but then I grew out of it.
17. I had braces in middle school.
18. My favorite ice cream flavor is (Gifford’s) Bubble Gum.
19. I like to bake.
20. I enjoy watching hockey, especially the Bruins.